- Don’t trust your feelings. They are patriarchy’s strongest weapon.
- Lesbians On Chairs, or: Do the ends justify the means?
- The Politics of Piss and Power
- The Invisible Male of Matripatriarchy: A Radical Lesbian Reading of Heide Göttner-Abendroth, Am Anfang die Mütter, Matriarchale Gesellschaft und Politik als Alternative (Kohlhammer, Stuttgart 2011)
- Filia Dolorosa: A Radical Lesbian Feminist Reading of Charlotte Roche’s ‘Wetlands’ (Harper Collins, London 2009)
amargi on Can Women Oppress Other W… icemountainfire on Don’t trust your feeling… icemountainfire on Men Are Not Broken icemountainfire on Can Women Oppress Other W… icemountainfire on Lesbians On Chairs, or: Do the…
Monthly Archives: October 2013
When I talk to “sex positives”, leftists or liberals, I often get told my Radical Feminist opinions about sexuality to them sound like conservativism of the worst kind. This certainly has nothing to do with me as a person, because … Continue reading
When I talk like we did back home, I am “blunt”. White trash. When I talk like it’s proper for women in academia, I’m “thoughtful”. Meek social climber. When I talk like it’s proper for men in academia, I’m “competitive”. … Continue reading
Reading around in the Radical Feminist blogosphere, I often come across posts claiming women cannot oppress other women.