- Don’t trust your feelings. They are patriarchy’s strongest weapon.
- Lesbians On Chairs, or: Do the ends justify the means?
- The Politics of Piss and Power
- The Invisible Male of Matripatriarchy: A Radical Lesbian Reading of Heide Göttner-Abendroth, Am Anfang die Mütter, Matriarchale Gesellschaft und Politik als Alternative (Kohlhammer, Stuttgart 2011)
- Filia Dolorosa: A Radical Lesbian Feminist Reading of Charlotte Roche’s ‘Wetlands’ (Harper Collins, London 2009)
amargi on Can Women Oppress Other W… icemountainfire on Don’t trust your feeling… icemountainfire on Men Are Not Broken icemountainfire on Can Women Oppress Other W… icemountainfire on Lesbians On Chairs, or: Do the…
Monthly Archives: December 2013
Children to me personally are a non-issue. I never wanted them, and since I have a distinctly younger sibling who was a baby and a toddler in my teenage years, I know very well what it really means to have … Continue reading
I’m grateful for this piece of twaddle Rob Stephenson, “Associate Professor of Global Health at Emory University and an expert in HIV and sexual behavior among gay men” recently published on Huffpost: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rob-stephenson/why-is-my-penis-funnier-t_b_4285912.html?utm_hp_ref=sex It gives me the opportunity to spell … Continue reading