- Don’t trust your feelings. They are patriarchy’s strongest weapon.
- Lesbians On Chairs, or: Do the ends justify the means?
- The Politics of Piss and Power
- The Invisible Male of Matripatriarchy: A Radical Lesbian Reading of Heide Göttner-Abendroth, Am Anfang die Mütter, Matriarchale Gesellschaft und Politik als Alternative (Kohlhammer, Stuttgart 2011)
- Filia Dolorosa: A Radical Lesbian Feminist Reading of Charlotte Roche’s ‘Wetlands’ (Harper Collins, London 2009)
amargi on Can Women Oppress Other W… icemountainfire on Don’t trust your feeling… icemountainfire on Men Are Not Broken icemountainfire on Can Women Oppress Other W… icemountainfire on Lesbians On Chairs, or: Do the…
Monthly Archives: July 2014
1. Introduction Quick note: This is written mainly for Lesbians, from a Lesbian Radical Feminist viewpoint. This piece should also be read after the two last posts: https://icemountainfire.wordpress.com/2013/12/18/lesbians-and-children/ https://icemountainfire.wordpress.com/2014/05/24/hetero-sex-rape-and-lesbian-choice/ These posts clarify my personal experience with the question of motherhood … Continue reading