- Don’t trust your feelings. They are patriarchy’s strongest weapon.
- Lesbians On Chairs, or: Do the ends justify the means?
- The Politics of Piss and Power
- The Invisible Male of Matripatriarchy: A Radical Lesbian Reading of Heide Göttner-Abendroth, Am Anfang die Mütter, Matriarchale Gesellschaft und Politik als Alternative (Kohlhammer, Stuttgart 2011)
- Filia Dolorosa: A Radical Lesbian Feminist Reading of Charlotte Roche’s ‘Wetlands’ (Harper Collins, London 2009)
amargi on Can Women Oppress Other W… icemountainfire on Don’t trust your feeling… icemountainfire on Men Are Not Broken icemountainfire on Can Women Oppress Other W… icemountainfire on Lesbians On Chairs, or: Do the…
Tag Archives: violence against women
To pay my bills, I work a job in spatial closeness to extremely powerful men. The kind of powerful men that rub shoulders with state leaders and oligarchs, that buy themselves laws and the Eastern European expansion of the EU. … Continue reading
Looking back on my posts so far, I realise I have written a lot about how liberal feminists are failing other women, and relatively little about the root cause of the miserable state the planet is in: Men.